Belated birthday presents just arrived in the post! The excitement! What to read first is the question?
- ‘The Grass is Singing’ by Doris Lessing.
- ‘Memoirs of a Dutiful Daughter’ by Simone De Beauvoir.
- ‘Seven Gothic Tales’ by Isak Dinesen.
- ‘A Room of Ones Own by Virginia Woolf.
- ‘The Portable Dorothy Parker’ by Dorothy Parker.
- ‘The Heart is a Lonely Hunter’ by Carson McCullers.
Have you read any of these? All of them? If so what’s your thoughts? No spoilers please! Where should I start? What am I going to love!!!
(Click titles for more info)
Can’t wait to get started. You might not see me for a while… I got paint as well.
Thank you Adrian <3