One and a half months into my own blog I thought I’d share with you a blog I love, The Pioneer Woman…
An award winning blogger and author, Ree Drummond lives on a remote working ranch in Oklahoma with her husband and four children.
I love the Pioneer Woman because……
1. She’s funny!
2. She lives in a wildly different world to this one, a kind of movie set for a modern day western so it’s interesting to see what that’s like! Despite the vast differences, and they are vast, we share a few things in common. We’re close in age, married with children plus we share a love of movies and food……… mainly though it’s because she’s really funny! She also takes photographs like this one…..
3. Her recipes are great, we’ve tried a few in this house with good success, i.e. everyone loved them, clean plates, happy mammy! To go straight to one of our favourites, a delicious and simple pasta sauce just click HERE
4. Her photographs are amazing, as you’ve seen above, and her blog is just beautiful to look at…
5. She always puts a smile on my face
6. She has gorgeous red hair…..and I think I’m done here! It just remains to say, thanks for the inspiration and the laughs Ree : )
What blogs do you love? What do you look for or are you new to blogs? Do you think as I do that it’s a shame they’re called blogs?
Here are some other blogs I enjoy….click on the names to visit…. : )
2. Advanced Style