What Jane Did for Bootcamp – Day 2
- 7am to 8am – Coffee and blog post to finish and share
- 8am to 9am – Dressing and breakfast, lunches, schoolbags, finding things, hair.
- 9am to 10am – Kitchen clear up, got dressed, social media, chatted with eldest.
- 10am to 1pm – Editing my book, no interruptions today as the youngest at playschool, then a play date, hurrah!
- 1pm to 6pm – No time for siestas, it’s family and housework, water plants and make a Pasta Puttanesca.
- 6pm to 8pm – Decided to paint in the garden, kept it simple, block watercolours, cheapo ones. I wanted just to play with colour but ended with a waterfall of exotic flowers, hiding… ok dying flowers, great fun.
- 8pm to 9pm – Bedtime for the girls. Snacks, drinks, rows, chats, cuddles, teeth, protracted negotiations, searching for this and that.
- 9pm to 10pm – Watched the sun go down, wrote in my journal, had a gin and tonic, pottered around.
- 10pm to Midnight – Troops not home yet. As I’m writing this the house is quiet, except for the dark. Going down now to make tea. Will carry a notebook, a book, and two pens with me. Will feel restless and dream of morning yet resist going to bed. Will write again, a list or ten, chat with that pair when they get in, check my phone now and then. Wait for tomorrow, begin again…
That was my Day 2 of the FREE #CreativityBootcamp I’m hosting, two weeks of daily creating from June 1st to 15th. Until we meet again, xo Jane…